Hello Survivors and welcome back for a new weekly news!
Sorry for the delay!
- We got rid of the duplication of clothes in the players’ inventory when you re-enter the game.
- We also performed work on the inventory code so in the future it will be easier to identify and fix these issues.
- All road splines were moved to their levels and now they don’t cause the loading of wrong levels while players are close to them.
- Collision that was blocking the boxes and did not allow the player to loot was fixed.
- The landscape had too sharp corners in some places around the map was also fixed.
- Fixed loading at the start, now players won’t fall under the map after first loading in the world.